Chatbox
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The AFK thread
by Tecuani Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 am

» Basic - Camouflage and spotting - 26th of November - 19:30UTC
by ZerONRNS Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:42 am

» SGTA is moving!
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:57 am

» Trying to understand the T-34...
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:53 am

» Hello from Prometheus
by Pendergast Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:15 am

» Repeat of peek-a-boo lesson?
by JosefSvejk Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:57 pm

» M46 Patton, wat to do .vs TD division
by Rajahz Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:46 am

» T-44 Patrol Duty
by Wen90 Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:45 am

» Peek a boo lesson
by Madhias Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:51 am


Japanese Tanks Announced

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Japanese Tanks Announced

Post  Wen90 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:59 am



Screenshots of some tanks here.
avatar
Wen90

Posts : 56
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Japanese Tanks Announced

Post  Ding760 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:05 am

You beat me to it Wink

Full link is here...with a trailer: http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/46/japanese-tanks-coming/

*puts on Chinese commissar uniform and hoists Chinese national flag*

*prepares for the onslaught*
avatar
Ding760

Posts : 1179
Reputation : 99
Join date : 2013-02-07
Location : The People's Republic of China!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Japanese Tanks Announced

Post  tickomatick on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:15 am

wow what a silly video -.-
avatar
tickomatick
Guide
Guide

Posts : 6
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : Czech Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Japanese Tanks Announced

Post  Ding760 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:16 am

tickomatick wrote:wow what a silly video -.-
I found it funny they made the machine guns fire despite it doesn't actually do anything that cool in-game.
avatar
Ding760

Posts : 1179
Reputation : 99
Join date : 2013-02-07
Location : The People's Republic of China!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Japanese Tanks Announced

Post  Vallu01 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:30 am

No heavy tanks? Sad

And that trailer was ...weird.

_________________
Skill is not an unlock

Instructor
Deputy Commander
avatar
Vallu01
ADMIN
ADMIN

Posts : 950
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : The Cold North

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Japanese Tanks Announced

Post  we_just_dinged_em on Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:16 am

duh its japanese of course its weird!

I refer you to the video I'm not allowed to show but which you can find by googling 'porno karting'
avatar
we_just_dinged_em

Posts : 587
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2013-02-22
Age : 35
Location : Nottingham, UK

View user profile http://www.noobmeter.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Japanese Tanks Announced

Post  glooscap on Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:14 am

we_just_dinged_em wrote:duh its japanese of course its weird!

I refer you to the video I'm not allowed  to show but which you can find by googling 'porno karting'
I won't even ask how you came upon such filth Wink
avatar
glooscap

Posts : 105
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Japanese Tanks Announced

Post  Wen90 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:38 am

Vallu01 wrote:No heavy tanks? Sad

And that trailer was ...weird.
Heavies are coming later. I heard at the moment Wargaming is having trouble filling the tiers for the heavy tanks.
avatar
Wen90

Posts : 56
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Japanese Tanks Announced

Post  Kostis_Larsson on Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:26 am

Tier-X medium looks like a Leopard or it's just me ?
http://ftr.wot-news.com/2013/08/31/stb-1-japanese-tier-10-medium-tank/
avatar
Kostis_Larsson

Posts : 52
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 40
Location : Athens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Japanese Tanks Announced

Post  CountOfTuscany on Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:06 pm

the tier 10 medium looks pretty sweet.
avatar
CountOfTuscany

Posts : 319
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-03-02
Age : 25
Location : Holland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Japanese Tanks Announced

Post  we_just_dinged_em on Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:39 pm

Meh, more meaningless tanks that don't really add to the game.

I prefered it back in the days when there were less tanks but better gameplay.

Getting the same 4 maps every day (campshire, el campaluff, erlencamp and murocampka) is getting old too. Only played the 'new' maps a few times, although watching Vampir siemka off a cliff in his AMX was delicious.
avatar
we_just_dinged_em

Posts : 587
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2013-02-22
Age : 35
Location : Nottingham, UK

View user profile http://www.noobmeter.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Japanese Tanks Announced

Post  Vampir_Kifla on Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:46 pm

we_just_dinged_em wrote:Meh, more meaningless tanks that don't really add to the game.

I prefered it back in the days when there were less tanks but better gameplay.

Getting the same 4 maps every day (campshire, el campaluff, erlencamp and murocampka) is getting old too. Only played the 'new' maps a few times, although watching Vampir siemka off a cliff in his AMX was delicious.
Nobody saw that, right? Cool 

_________________
avatar
Vampir_Kifla
INSTRUCTOR
INSTRUCTOR

Posts : 242
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2013-02-08
Age : 24
Location : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Japanese Tanks Announced

Post  Ding760 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:41 pm

Vampir_Kifla wrote:
we_just_dinged_em wrote:Meh, more meaningless tanks that don't really add to the game.

I prefered it back in the days when there were less tanks but better gameplay.

Getting the same 4 maps every day (campshire, el campaluff, erlencamp and murocampka) is getting old too. Only played the 'new' maps a few times, although watching Vampir siemka off a cliff in his AMX was delicious.
Nobody saw that, right? Cool 
I was on WG's RNG video Very Happy
avatar
Ding760

Posts : 1179
Reputation : 99
Join date : 2013-02-07
Location : The People's Republic of China!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Japanese Tanks Announced

Post  Opa_Apo on Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:06 pm

we_just_dinged_em wrote:Meh, more meaningless tanks that don't really add to the game.

I prefered it back in the days when there were less tanks but better gameplay.

Getting the same 4 maps every day (campshire, el campaluff, erlencamp and murocampka) is getting old too.
this^100

_________________
avatar
Opa_Apo

Posts : 63
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Japanese Tanks Announced

Post  we_just_dinged_em on Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:20 am

Ding760 wrote:
Vampir_Kifla wrote:
we_just_dinged_em wrote:Meh, more meaningless tanks that don't really add to the game.

I prefered it back in the days when there were less tanks but better gameplay.

Getting the same 4 maps every day (campshire, el campaluff, erlencamp and murocampka) is getting old too. Only played the 'new' maps a few times, although watching Vampir siemka off a cliff in his AMX was delicious.
Nobody saw that, right? Cool 
I was on WG's RNG video Very Happy
It's a candidate for the Woras hall of fail to be honest
avatar
we_just_dinged_em

Posts : 587
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2013-02-22
Age : 35
Location : Nottingham, UK

View user profile http://www.noobmeter.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Japanese Tanks Announced

Post  Vampir_Kifla on Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:39 am

we_just_dinged_em wrote:
Ding760 wrote:
Vampir_Kifla wrote:
we_just_dinged_em wrote:Meh, more meaningless tanks that don't really add to the game.

I prefered it back in the days when there were less tanks but better gameplay.

Getting the same 4 maps every day (campshire, el campaluff, erlencamp and murocampka) is getting old too. Only played the 'new' maps a few times, although watching Vampir siemka off a cliff in his AMX was delicious.
Nobody saw that, right? Cool 
I was on WG's RNG video Very Happy
It's a candidate for the Woras hall of fail to be honest
Gotta destroy that replay so no one sees it again Twisted Evil 

_________________
avatar
Vampir_Kifla
INSTRUCTOR
INSTRUCTOR

Posts : 242
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2013-02-08
Age : 24
Location : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Japanese Tanks Announced

Post  Opa_Apo on Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:17 am

Vampir_Kifla wrote:
we_just_dinged_em wrote:
Ding760 wrote:
Vampir_Kifla wrote:
we_just_dinged_em wrote:Meh, more meaningless tanks that don't really add to the game.

I prefered it back in the days when there were less tanks but better gameplay.

Getting the same 4 maps every day (campshire, el campaluff, erlencamp and murocampka) is getting old too. Only played the 'new' maps a few times, although watching Vampir siemka off a cliff in his AMX was delicious.
Nobody saw that, right? Cool 
I was on WG's RNG video Very Happy
It's a candidate for the Woras hall of fail to be honest
Gotta destroy that replay so no one sees it again Twisted Evil 
You know :"Once it's on the internet, it's there forever" Razz 

_________________
avatar
Opa_Apo

Posts : 63
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Japanese Tanks Announced

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum